new business card survey

timbertramp

TreeHouser
We are torn between these two card designs. If I could get some opinions on which one you like I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• facebook_14362466865901.jpg
    facebook_14362466865901.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 85
I'm a fan of unusual cards as they stand out more so you tend to remember them, so I like what the green one is going for but I don't think it pulls it off. It looks like you cut it yourself just to not be a square card. Therefore I vote for the first one, the white/gold

Me too, of the two choices on offer the top one is better.

I like the green one...i think if it was shaped as a leaf it would be even cooler. top one is nice and simple but i choose green.

I'm a fan of unusual cards as they stand out more so you tend to remember them, so I like what the green one is going for but I don't think it pulls it off. It looks like you cut it yourself just to not be a square card. Therefore I vote for the first one, the white/gold

Me too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you all, I wasn't sure if the green one was worth putting much more time into since the top one has been working

The "Normal" card is more readable to me. It also looks to have been thought out more and has a higher quality look to it.

Id take the green one, but scoot the text over to its spaced properly, add some more leaf like qualities, and have it professionally cut so it looks super legit.

love
nick

Back