Recreational tree climbing school coming to Nashville...

McGuarantee

TreeHouser
It is my plan to bring the joys of tree climbing to the masses of Tennessee. I've trained with Tree Climber's International to be a facilitator and the time to begin is now.

But wait...I can't think of a name for the business. Anybody got any great ideas? There are several recreational climbing groups scattered across the country and they seemed to have taken all the obvious names. There's dancing with trees, fun in trees, tree time, good leaf, canopy climbers, etc.

I know someone is feeling creative...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aerial masters sounds like some crazy ninja training...could attract lots of people! I like the punny use of leaf...like beleaf in yourself or leaf the ground

Thanks. Yeah, I've gotten to participate and witness a profitable and very fun set up with Peter Treeman Jenkins in Atlanta. Perfect trees, very established customer base, well known brand name, etc. Now to beef up on my business skills and find some nice trees! Can't start anything though without a memorable name and a good logo

Peter Jenkins came to Ft. Bragg in 1985 and I took him on a week long climbing adventure where we climbed a bigger and taller tree each day. The first tree was only 7 foot by 160 foot tall. The last was 17 foot by 360 feet tall. Slow increments. He choked on a couple, but by the last tree (day) he shined.

awesome! any chance i could go on the same adventure... ;) peter's a great teacher and fun to hang around with. i got my start climbing with him with the basic tree climbing course back in 2010. been hooked ever since

and i can't help but notice that the smallest tree you started with is bigger than most anything you could find here in tennessee :O it's my dream to climb in some trees like that

Then why not just go do it.
California ain't that far from nashville.

well alrighty then. i'm headed out the door now...gotta tell the bossman i won't be at work on monday because i'll be 300 feet up a tree!

Back