Lyoness

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's a British MLM that's moving into the rest of the world.

What is it, in a nutshell? Why do you ask, Willie? Are you bringing people into your Lyoness circle?

Someone is trying to bring me in, several have actually over the last year.
Lyoness doesn't fit in a nut shell, ridiculously complex!
Merchants in our area are averaging $20k a year and it's just taking off. The problem is that's gross numbers and some of that is from existing clients the merchant has signed up.
The idea is creating loyal clients cause they get cash back.

Stephen you left out Amway, Herbalife and Swipe. A lot of people made big money on them, and a lot more didn't.

I just looked up Swipe and I can't believe it's still going. I knew a couple of people that got in when it first started here back in the late 60's, they made a lot of money unlike most that got in later.

I'd give it a miss Willie. I've seen a lot of similar things come and go and you can usually get a better priced product if you shop around.

Willie wants to be the Tupperware lady :D
Or is that Kirby vacuum?
Fuller bush???
Avon?
:D You know it!

I never knew Tupperware was MLM till I started researching this. My gut says no don't do it but I was hoping one of the Brits had first hand experience they'd share.

Haha, Tupperware it is! I've changed my mind folks, this year's WCGTG is going to be a Tupperware party!

Back