Business cards

emr

Cheesehead Treehouser
I recently ordered cards from Vistaprint.com. I have heard of them for years and seen the cards that have stock photos on them and have never really been too impressed. I decided to try them out because I got sick and tired of dealing with Office Max for new cards. Anyway, I downloaded our company logo and formatted the card how I liked it. They just came in the mail and I have to admit that they turned out real nice, and I saved some money over Office Max. Anyone else ordered from there? I will definitely do it again in the future.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I've done Vista Print before and been happy with them.. I think we had them do our banner and truck signs as well.... But I would have to look that one up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It will be interesting to see how easy it is to reorder. That was my beef with Office Max. Every time we went to reorder, we would have to email several different logos to them and wait for a proof and wait for the order. It got old real quick. Hopefully Vista print remembers our logo and formatting.

Vista print is nice and OfficeMax, I didn't like zazzle tho. Quality was bad and the size of the cards was smaller than average.

My ex is in a small printing company that is quite competitive and good. I know they keep your stuff on file so they can make you more. I will find out what they get to print cards. You guys order 1000?

I just got 1000 cards printed on both sides along with 2 coffee mugs (impulse buy) and the total was $65.

I use Vista Print and like them a LOT.
I custom designed my business cards, by uploading my logo. Quality is excellent. The range of customization you can do is great, colours, format, etc.

I used them for my truck magnetic truck signs, magnetic business cards, some pens, bumper stickers. Reorder is no problem, everything is on file. I had to reorder truck signs, I had one come off but it had accumulated some dirt behind it ad was projecting out just a little bit, slipstrean musta peeled it off!

Once you upload a logo, you can use it on new stuff for no extra charge.

They are clever though, the route to the checkout is loaded with extra 'suggestions'...I don't mind that though. 8)

Thats how I ended up with the coffee mugs. I'm a sucker for those impulse items.

I use www.moo.com. Little more expensive but the cards are very nice quality. I get a lot of compliments. Best part- they can put a photo on the back of each card....a different photo! So I have some with cables, pruning, injections,etc. if I know what the people are looking for, I'll pick a card that represents their needs :)

love
nick

Another Vistaprint user here... It can be hit or miss with quality, but I have never got anything "unusable"... Just a bit of a learning curve... Re-order is a breeze - they will bug you weekly with discounts and offers and crap to re-order. My orders usually arrive a little early too.

I have been happy with Vistaprint for bizcards and glossy postcards, but find their yard signs and magnet signs to be low quality for the price.... I will probably be trying Buildasign.com next time, much better prices on signs.

I like the idea of the different photos on the back of each card. I actually just ordered some new biz cards last night that have glossy photo w/ logo on one side, and b&w content on the "back" ..

When you make a Vistaprint order!!!!
Use the pr0mocode *thankyou25* (remove the asteriks) at checkout for 25% off your order
Then, purchase HALF as many as you want, and after you have checked-out it should give you a one-chance offer to double your order for a discounted price.....

Just sayin...

Oh yeah, I knew a guy who had his biz cards printed on CHERRY VENEER @ 50¢ per card, or maybe they were even more? Awesome smelling cards!

I've been happy with signazon.com The designer is easy to use and really nice quality. About to re-up on another 1000.

I'll write a quick estimate on the back or dates I will be on site. More often the dates. This gives them something to hold onto or stick to a place where they will always see our name at least until the job is done. I have had cards I have written dates on show up on new prospects as well ;)

Back