Echo CS8000 for sale

Dh1984

TreeHouser
I have a used but good running Echo CS8000 for sale. i need to sale it to get a other engine for my S10 truck. i hate to sell this saw but this is the only way to get my truck going again.

I'll sell it for 500.00 but consider all other offers for it. i replaced the clutch cover and a few other parts and bought a new 30 inch carlton bar with a full chisel oregon chain.

here is some pictures of it.

New30Inchcarltonbar3.jpg

New30Inchcarltonbar4.jpg

New30Inchcarltonbar2.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah i'm going to need it because a 2.5 chevy engine is a hard engine to find anymore i have called up to 4 states away yesterday and still no luck.

This is the biggest Echo saw that echo makes.

ok these pictures are when i first got the saw and got it going.

EchoCS8000002.jpg

EchoCS8000003.jpg

EchoCS8000001.jpg

EchoCS8000005.jpg

LOL it runs like a peach those picture was before i got a used clutch cover to put on it. i know if it don't sell i might just keep it and use it to cut fire wood with or something.

well what ever i guess i'll just keep it and use it to cut fire wood.

yeah i know but it can handle a 38 inch bar and chain with no problem but i choose to put a 30 inch on it thou

i'll try to find my camera and get some pictures of the jug and slug. If it takes a few days or something don't worry i just got a lot of stuff going on right now my family and stuff

FWIW they are fetching about 350 on flea bay .38 inchs is both an odd ball size but a lot to expect an 80 cc saw to pull buried .

Well odd is in the eye of the beholder .Try this one ,Larry S . and Dozer Dan with a Mini Mac painted Stihl orange and 4 or 5 feet of bar .Oak slayer .

Attachments

• SAw Chain 010.jpg
    SAw Chain 010.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 19
I'd have paid good money to sit in a lawn chair and watch the fellow make those cuts. I'm thinking it was quite a show!

Back