Buckingham 4D Saddle

Adam_P

TreeHouse WebMaster
Selling my old saddle.. it's a buckingham classic pinnacle 1291t medium. Asking $180 free shipping. Or if you have any bridge type saddle in large you don't want I'd be game to work something out. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0828Medium.jpg

IMG_0830Medium.jpg

IMG_0829Medium.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I suppose it never does. :) Anyone feel free to PM me with any offers. I'll cover shipping anywhere in the lower 48

I am way too fat to fit in that thing. It looks like it has not been used much. I would think that should sell fairly fast. What do they go for new?

And once you use a bridged saddle, 4D just don't cut it (save for a few). I would teach one of my boys in a saddle like that, but Seth is smaller than me and I take a small.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am way too fat to fit in that thing. It looks like it has not been used much. I would think that should sell fairly fast. What do they go for new?

LOL

I'm 220ish and the waist fits fine but the legs only have about an inch left of strap. Wesspur has them for $290 new

It def hasn't seen much action working. I learned the basics in that and went to a bridge type saddle.

No biggie if it doesn't sell for a while (or ever).. I'll post back if it does sell. Otherwise, if anyone reads this it's perpetually for sale so make me an offer. :)

Back