got to go!!!

thattreeguy

TreeHouser
87 ish asplundh whisper chipper,
12 inch capacity
was rebuilt b4 i got it, my fleet guy did all the cooling system, and maint it needed
runs and chips sweet,
newer paint and decals.

i need cash in hand to pay taxes now, i was asking 5500 im down to 4800.$
chipped 6 loads just last week, runs excellent

has 1 set of sharp knives, plus a new bed knife,
as well as 5 to 6 sets of dull knives, used 1x ea

got to go this week

otherwise im leaving it behind, or trying to strap it on my trailer with other equipment, and that will be a pain to do.
and the feds late fees will just eat away at the principal, so..its got to go

I thought you sold that to some outfit in your town who you helped with chipping on their job.....

Wow, that didn't make much sense... anyway, I thought you sold that already. Best of luck man!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah, they backed out, even though their crew ran it, theyre scared of it
same thing everyone that looks at it says"no feed wheels"
killing me i may take it to san fran and leave it on consignment at cal line, ill have to call in the morning

So, I've been thinking about some of the farmers around here could use it. However I'm assuming that they will also be afraid of a chuck and duck. I have never used one. As I understand it from you guys is that they are no more, if not less hazardous than a feed wheel chipper. What can I tell them about it to counter this natural fear. Also would you cut the brush any differently for one? What else about a whisper chipper can be a selling point?

long an straight brush piles, cut the forks at the union, feed from the side of the machine,
and they break deadwood, best for green material
1ve run one since i was about 13yrs old, so theyre natural to me

its funny the people that tried it out had their crew run it, yet once their big job was cleaned up, say that its too dangerous..when none of them had ever run one before, and yet ran it all day with no incidents..

One of the advantages over a feed roller chipper would be simplicity no? No hydraulics. I am a little worried about the brush. Because almond brush is real grabby. It has little twigs sticking out of it at a 90 degree angle and they are kind of strong.

it would leave lots of little stuff under the feed tray as it gets sucked in, goees so fast the leaves tend to fall off, but talk about simple to maintain.

new beginings it is, thanks my friends, the computers getting packed, so i'll bewith y'all in 2 weeks or so.
all my love strength and respect

Back