WTB Petzl Mini Traxion

Adam_P

TreeHouse WebMaster
Looking for a mini traxion (red). If you've got one you're willing to part with shoot me a PM.

Thanks

I lost one about 10 years ago, don't know where it wandered off to, but if you find it, you can keep it :).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I always wanted to visit the PNW... Perfect excuse. Should I start looking in the woods by the airport? :D

Do you live close to there, B. My Grandson, Son, DIL are in Springfield. Next time I'm out there, it would be my honor to buy you a beer, or cup-a-joe. :)

Please excuse the derail. :|:

Jack, you jacked my thread! You guys have some beers on me and look for that traxion in the woods, ok?

:lol:

Sure thing ... if I find it out there, I'll ship it free ;)

Mine is probably 12-13 years old and I think the last time I used it was over a year ago. It's not something you can use every day but I like having it in the toolbox. Sorry, mine isn't for sale but I figured I'd bump the thread for you.

:lol:

I live about three hours north, and a bit east of there, Jack...near Mt. Hood. Cottage Grove is where the USFS flagship tree climbing facility and annual climbing instructor's workshop is held, at the FS's Dorena Genetic Resource Center. Here's a link to a thread on the topic. There should be some others, but I'm not being able to find any of them right now.

https://www.masterblasterhome.com/s...ng-Instructor-Workshop-pics!&highlight=Dorena

No sweat guys. I didn't have my heart set on finding one here. One of the things I like about this forum is people don't get their panties in a bunch about the small stuff.

derail at your leisure. I'm sure I'll just pick one up new next week. :)

No sweat guys. I didn't have my heart set on finding one here. One of the things I like about this forum is people don't get their panties in a bunch about the small stuff.

derail at your leisure. I'm sure I'll just pick one up new next week. :)

I'm a logger , not a lumberjack, so I don't wear panties.

Except on weekends, sometimes.

Back