equip for sale

thattreeguy

TreeHouser
1998 international 4700 series, dt 466, with 7 sp manual . Air brakes 55ft working height. ALOC Boom forestry package. Recently rebuilt by Altec. New hoses, ring gear, and bearing. Has structural and Dielectric certification. Reliable truck. $31,000.00

33k gvwr, air brakes, forestry package, with aloc boom
recently rebuilt by altec, new ring gear and bearing, lower lock valve, new hoses
new structural and di electric certs
listed at $33,000.00 obo

1993 bandit 250 with 8500 hrs
116 hp cumings with a turbo, live hydraulics, plumbed for a winch misc 144.jpg bucket truck.jpg
new main bearings, axle, clutch and output shaft, starter, and battery
last year it got a new radiator and fuel injection pump
$6,000.00 obo lots of spare knives.

12 in Aspludh Chipper rebuilt. In excellent condition. $6000.00 obo I have spare knives, new knives and anvil.

Ryco 1625 Super Jr. with trailer. green teeth. rebuilt hydraulics. motor smokes but runs good. engine uses oil. $1800.00 obo

call me at 707-599-8034 misc 139.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What will you do now, brother?

well after recovering from the hernia surgery, i may be a gardner/ arborist in a resort in tucson, or drive a garbage truck(roll off)
i got part of my va claim handled, and am waiting on the 2nd part, hopefully they come thru
im 30 % which at least gives me shared cost of medical,

im open to what the good lord leads me to really

i will keep checking in, you're all my tree family and wont be forgotten,
im going in for hernia surgery next week, and will be moving 5 weeks from now

Wish I could upgrade to one of your buckets. Best of luck Dave, I hope it is the right choice. Have you made any arrangements to sell your leads?

the bucket is so sweet, its the truck type and boom type that id always wanted
but i still owe a pretty penny on it, and cant do 920 a month payments on it for 2 more years.

willy, yeah my climber whos been loyal as hell is gonna take it over, i transfered the dba to him and the ph # and he's out doing it all as his own now, he's kicking me a few bucks back and forth, but he's still paying for all his new found bills,

he's got over 20 yrs in trees with no retirement planned, i guess the good lord put the thought on me that he will take care of my clients as nearly as well as i have, and it can be his retirement, kinda his gift......it was that or walk away from it with nothing, so i guess helping improve someones future is a better thing...

i know i will be lead to something that provides for me and my family

but its humbling, to let all your gear and things go after so many years working to get them.

looks like i may be delivering them to so cal for them,
the drop deck low boy for transport can only carry 12 ft tall equip, and the booms 12. 6......so its take the wheels off and crib it, or drive it down for them

surgery went well, im moving about more,
ive got a lot of respect for women having c sections now

Back