Mini Loader Winch

brendonv

Tree Hugger
Anyone interested in the BMG Mounted mini loader winch? Used it a few times fetching logs and brush from the bottom of a hill.

winch.jpg

Found this ... recognize the voice? It's mounted differently, but looks like a great tool:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sQ61VdiqkCc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dave did a couple variations of the device.

It's nice for yarding crap out of a ditch. Sucker is strong too.

Man, I wish I had a need for that! It looks sweet. Our chipper at work has a winch on it and we would be dead in the water without it! I don't think I could do tree work around here without one.

Found this ... recognize the voice? It's mounted differently, but looks like a great tool:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sQ61VdiqkCc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't think they sell that setup any more I could not find it on their website.

Not really looking to ship it, it wold probably be have to put on a pallet, etc. It's not the lightest thing around.

I'll keep the mini and grapple if no one wants it for that price. :)

Nearly everything is shipable, for a price. I sent a Warn M8274 to Frans (NW Oregon to N Calif) a few years back for around $100, via UPS. The local UPS store packaged it for me in bubble wrap and a heavy cardboard box, included in that price.

You generally pay extra if it's over 75lbs, and have to ship it freight if its over 125/150 depending on the carrier.

any word brendon? looking at the pics can the hose configuration be changed to fit my boxer?

I have no way of weighing it at the moment.

It's just two hoses plumped into the auxiliary port. Same setup as the grapple.

I think it has ball connects on it now, not the flat faced. Those are like $25 each last I bought them.

Back