Video Games

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
Anyone here play?

I dabble in Call of Duty (xbox) and play some of the arcde games, TrialsHD (moto racing), geometry wars (asteroid-esque shooter), and Toy Soldiers (battlefield tower defense).

Anyone play online or anything?

Super Mario Brothers on NES. Actually my boys play it and I just help out on the hard parts. They think I am a Super Mario God!

I'm working through Assassin's Creed II currently. I don't play any online due to my internet's ping time (satellite).

Another all time favorite of mine is Oregon Trail, circa 1982. That was a blast to play on those old computers with the green screen.

I liked "Time Pilot". The further you advanced, the more sophisticated the aircraft became that you were trying to eliminate. Cool game.

Another all time favorite of mine is Oregon Trail, circa 1982. That was a blast to play on those old computers with the green screen.

I enjoyed that one also! The video game I could not put down was zelda then the adventures of link. Have yet to get a x box as I know I will get lost in some time warp where I get nothing done but game play:thumbup:

Gears of War

I play when time allows. Sometimes get wrapped up in it but I can be just as neglectful when working on a garden idea or building a deck.

Back