2000 GMC C6500 Chipper Truck

mccauleytree

TreeHouser
Hey guys we just bought a new high capacity chipper truck so we are going to be selling ours. It is an ex-asplundh unit but it is in pretty good shape. No rust whatsoever. It has a 454 big block in it with 61,xxx miles and does pretty good towing our chipper. The truck is getting a brand new clutch put in this week and will have fresh PA inspection if the buyer is local. Not sure what it is worth was hoping to get some opinions on here. I can get pics for anyone interested.

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's a man cab. You can seat three in there or put a ton of gear.

We opted for the ton of gear option. It is is loaded with gear. Plenty of hooks to hang ropes and under the seat storage. The other bin can hold 4-5 saws depending on how big of a bar you have on it and on the other side there is a smaller toolbox.

Great trucks, although they do suck a lot of gas. A good option if your customer base is in a concentrated area.

ever sell that truck? the service i work for has an older model, maybe a '96, paid around $6k from kidcars... not as nice looking but a real money maker for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Truck is still for sale...clutch is done and I will be picking the truck up tonight from the shop. The truck will just be sitting until it sells

Back