Air Knife For Sale

mpriley05

Expert Lurker
I have a Supersonic Air Knife Model X-LT that I want to sell. I bought it in 2008 for $1250. It is in good condition and works well.

The only problem is that I took off the small handle that was on the main tube, and now I can't find it. I never used that handle anyway (which was the reason I took it off).

I'm asking $950. Email mpriley05 at gmail.com with questions

Thanks

Dang, 2 of us have bought spades in the last 2 months. Bad timing I guess

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup, bad timing. I can get some pictures up tomorrow. Thanks

Soil remediation, de-compaction, root crown excavation, finding utilities etc.

I rented a 185 cfm for my last few projects. Seemed to do just fine.
It's definetly a niche item. After a thorough explanation and a few pictures, it sells itself!!

Good return on investment as well.

How big is a 185 cfm compressor? Can I tow it with a ford ranger? Do I need to rent something bigger? From the pics, they look sorta small, but I could be fooling myself.

Just barely, your basically towing a big diesel engine and some tanks. Not too heavy but a ranger is pretty small

I used to tow one with my Ranger. 2.9L gas engine, 240K miles, it didn't have a problem towing it at all.

Btw, that was one of the best returns-on-investment I ever had, thanks to Obama. Bought the truck in 1994 for $5000, it had 140K miles on it. Traded it in on the cash-for-clunkers program and got $4500 for it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup Nick - 185 CFM. Any rental yard should have one. I bet your Ranger would have no problem. These compressor don't have trailer brakes, which would lead me to believe they are pretty light. At what weight do they require trailers to have brakes - 1000lbs.?

I wait till I have several jobs i can do, then split the rental cost between them - unless someone needs a job done now and wants to pay for the whole thing.

I can check on shipping. I'm guessing $30 or so. What zip code?

Lemmee rethink that..... Nick lives in LA... He will have more trouble just driving in traffic... It is usually stopped dead at rush hours.. Should be no problem Nick :lol:

Back