What do you carry

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Concealed or when just out walking about?

Remember now our state says it is broke. But some how it managed to buy all new Glock 23 Gen4 40cal and send me to 3 days of unlimited shooting and testing on 3rd day. To say the least I was :D
This is all point shooting, NOT target shooting out to 35' , 2 taps to 6 at a time. Look up what most gun fight exchanges are at and you will understand. Love the new fancy Safariland holsters they bought too to keep someone from just grabbing your gun from you.

Even figured out how to make one roll full auto by accident. Cant hold onto it after 3 rds she climbs.

Looks like I will be adding one to my arsenal with the same duty holster we used. I liked it that much.

Just think I got paid for all of this. ;)8)

340x_csq.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your not really using sites Al like you would target shooting. It is instinct point shooting. Just got to be in the kill zone.

The drill that got me Al, which was cool but a PITA and fun. Is load all 3 mags up with live on bottom live on top and 4 empty shells somewhere in the mag with rest live. Instructor said to make it easy on yourself remember your pattern. LOL. Got on the range and he had us take all out mags and put in a box , mixed them around and draw 3 mags back out. Good exercise on misfires in the heat of the moment. If you had a misfire you had to drop mag put in case or pocket, clear jam, reload a mag and continue till all 3 mags were empty.

The tap rack drill got my hand one time. Still got a blood blister on my hand from catching that meaty part on a tap.

Glock 29 (10mm Auto). Guaranteed to punch through the hardest head. Concealed usually, sometimes open.

I fergot the Glock 29. Been a while since I carried it. You still saving brass for me Erik?

That's the one thing I "hate" about autos....I seldom shoot one without losing brass. And I'm a stickler for collecting it.

Only in America:

A Texas State Trooper stopped a 95 year old woman. He checked her drivers license, and noticed that she held a concealed carry permit. He asked her, "Got any guns with you today, Ma'am?" She said, "Yes, Sir. I have a 45 Smith & Wesson in the glove compartment, a 357 Magnum in the console and a 38-Special in my purse." Shaking his head, the trooper said, "Lady, what are you scared of?" She replied...... "NOT A DAMN THING" was her reply.

i dont carry unless im out hunting, then its a ruger sr9. im not legal to carry concealed yet but in the deer woods, i dont care. when im back in the truck, the gun is well out of sight/reach/use. i also have a lcp 380. its nice and small and if i was to carry everywhere, thats prob what id take.

the old lady story - i laughed too.

Just think, there is a thief with a Glock 40 and a Kel-Tec, bothi loaded, cruising around Marathon. Oh wait, that is what John used to carry. :X

Yeah, I can't tell you how many years John has talked about getting one of those.

FYI If you have a gun collection worth over $2,500.00 and think it is insured, check your policy. I called in the gun robbery yesterday and the girl put me on hold, say she thought the maximum coverage was $ 1,500.00. She came back to say, on our policy, it was $2,500.00 so we were covered. She did say if you "scheduled" individual firearms worth more than that on your policy, then they would be covered. So, check your policy, just to be sure of what your coverage is.

Also, the adjuster called John and told him they would wait awhile before paying to see what the cops could shake out. WHAT? No, I am calling the guy back and telling him, pay up. Those guns and the camera are gone, we will never see them again. GEMME MY MONEY!!

Back