Stihl parts

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
I dont need this stuff since all my 066 660 are gone. The bar, HD filter, clutch cover fit other stihls too.

1. used complete MS660 recoil

2. brand new HD oem stihl filter blue-green one for winter

3. brand new short 026 036 044 046 066 etc clutch cover only mounted on saw and had a dawg mounted and removed. bumpers are used from another cover I had.

4. 2 used clutch drums 066

5. 066 new pulley

6. 660 066 poly flywheel

7. 9T 3/8 sprocket rim

8. Brand new 24"-25" 3/8 050 ES bar left over from my 066. This bar was mounted on saw, but I dont think I even ran saw with bar mounted to test tune. I know I never used bar to cut with. This is the WIDE nose one. I had a used 25" I cut with. This bar was just waiting for other to die to take it's place

Open to offers that are reasonable here. PM me and we can work something out plus buyer pay for USPS priority shipping.

stihlparts010.jpg

stihlparts018.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nope none left, guy wanted my new one. You can take a regular cover and make your own for no cost, unless you add a $8-$15 husky 288 deflector. or just open your existing exhaust outlet on the side to the size of the deflector.

IF someone had a like new stihl ES bar in 3/8 050 for 026-066 mount I would consider a trade on 25" I have new.

Sorry I was mistaken.. ain't seen it in a year.. Just a regular sprocket nose.. not the ES.
20" .325 050 Farm Boss bar. Like I said.. it came with the 026 I had shipped to me. I took it off soon as it arrived and put a 16 " .375 .050 on it.

Attachments

• IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1083.jpg
    IMG_1083.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1082.jpg
    IMG_1082.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 1
It'll work and good working a deal out with you.

I just realized it was Sat and not Sun. I should get your bar in the mail Monday instead of Thurs since I can pack it tomorrow.

Works for me.. Don't go out of your way to rush it out. I will get this one sent out by Tuesday or Wednesday. I will try and get it packed up tomorrow. 2 Kids in soccer has me running like crazy this year:|:

I'll pm you when shipped and actual cost then. 8)

Only 1 in HS football 6 days a week starting Varsity as a sophomore. :D

Thanks..........

Right now everything is spoke for by a local, except for the air filter. pending payment.

Air filter sold today local too. So everything is gone now.

Glad to at least helped 1 other here in exchange. 8)

I picked up the box (well, one I can make for it) for that bar today along with a new Stihl round chisel chain for it. I should have it all packed up tonight and out the door tomorrow :)

I had a funny thing happen today when I got home... Katy was asking me all kinds of questions about a Pay Pal invoice I had on my printer. I had not noticed before she brought it to my attention, that Cut4Fun's name is the same as her brother... :lol: Needless to say, she was wondering all day what cahoots I was up to with her brother :lol:

Box came today ...... Dang that was fast ! Thanks :)

Just seen this. 8)

That just shows the difference in Priority mail to UPS time wise since mailed same day. Nothing here yet.

Cut4Fun's name is the same as her brother... :lol: Needless to say, she was wondering all day what cahoots I was up to with her brother :lol:

That haunted me at school with 3 of us in the same school in Va and only 1 disciplinary file was kept for the name. My mom just about chit when ask to see my file.

Oh Man! That would suck... Yeah.. UPS is not the best. Sorry mang :( I had to opt out of the USPS as the little post office in town was jammed with peeps. Paid for it as well I assure you! They would have been far cheaper as well.I should have just gone to the next town over the next day or something.

Back