Jersey Shore

Koala

TreeHouser
Was just wondering if anyone's ever seen this s##t

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qvgV2o7atlE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They're so proud of their italian origins...
well ...I think Italy doesn't need someone else destroying her already ruined reputation
Our Mr President is already doing a good job :X

Not a fan of Mr Berlisconi Marcello? I think a country with an 'interesting' head of state has less need of soap operas on the tv.;)

I think that show is entertaining as hell. It is like watching a train wreck on booze. Then again I do not have a TV for these very same reasons.

I don't have to watch it, Jersey Shore wanna bes are popping up here. Some folks watch that stuf and say my what a train wreck others say where can I get those glasses?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not a fan of Mr Berlusconi Marcello?

Never been. ;)

I think a country with an 'interesting' head of state has less need of soap operas on the tv.

Exactly. You got the point. Now it seems like people start being tired of this national soap opera....it took a lot of time but in the end...
A wise man used to say that you can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the times.
And sorry about your little dog , Ed. That is sad. :(

Shows like that are a waste of electricity. I'd much rather The Discovery Channel, NatGeo, or BBC.

Back