2 Flagger Ahead signs – 48” x 48”, orange fabric, new - $20 each

1 set fiberglass sign supports (foldable X brace style) - $20

Pacific Kevlar Helmet – blue, date of manufacture 01/10, lightly used - $70

Arborwear ballcap, red, logo on front, “Built to Climb” on back, used – $5

Stihl Chain – 20”, 72 Drive links, .050” Guage, 3/8” Pitch, new - $10

Stihl Bar Covers (3) – Fits 200T bars, new & used - $5 each

Lesco T-Handle Fertilizer Injector, Part No. 013873, lightly used - $150

Sherrill Terrycloth Helmet Sweat Bands, set of 5, new - $5

Buyer pays shipping. Shoot me an email if you're interested in anything - mpriley05 at gmail.com. I can send pictures, too.

Soon to be listed - '05 Bandit 90 with Kubota Diesel & '05 Chevy 3500 chip truck (6.6L Duramax, 60K miles)

To me it looks like stuff that he just isn't using. There aren't "essentials." If he was done we'd be seeing chainsaws, harnesses, helmets, etc...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What gives?? You done??

Yup. Going the part time consulting/climber route (hence no chainsaws, saddles etc. being listed - gotta keep some stuff for myself!). I've been doing tree work part time for several years now, and with the baby at home and being full time at the fire dept., its time to give something up.

The model 90 chipper would fit my operation very nicely. I currently have a older model 90 with a 35 or so wisconsin and yours would be a rather nice step up. I don't think I need anything bigger for now.

90 would fit nicely here as well... out of the question for me at this time... Well who knows.. maybe some rich uncle or something might help me out in a will or something :lol:
I think I will hit you up on the helmet if it is brimless.....

Blaspheme!

You mean selling a Boxer, Willie? I guess I'm guilty then. I sold it two weeks ago. Asheville Arborists has it now.

John - I'll get you the chain soon. I'd also like to come see the bees. We finally got a hive a few days ago.

I'll get over it...someday. Is there an AA type group for this sort of thing?

Cursed - The helmet has a brim in the front and cutouts for muffs on the sides.

I'll put up some info on the chipper after I get back from a Lowe's run...

How about pics of the injector and some idea of its use. I couldnt find it online

Willie, Here's a pic of the injector. I don't know the GPM on it, but I've used it for liquid compost & myccorhizae injections. If you could adjust your pump to calibrate the output, it could be a handy pesticide applicator as well (imidacloprid or dinotefuran soil injection for hemlocks here in the east, etc.).

Lesco's website is weird. I couldn't find it either, and had to go back to my files to find the receipt. I paid $215, and now it's going for $250.

Attachments

• IMG_1849.jpg
    IMG_1849.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
Back