Stanley Cup Finals

I could tune in. Tell us a couple cool things or angles we should watch for.

There's gonna be a fight.

Pretty unlikely in playoff hockey. Its possible, but unlikely. And yes, I am watching. Many businesses closed at 4 here so folks could get to or get home for the game which starts at 5pm locally. Should be entertaining. :)

canucks.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0490.jpg
    IMAG0490.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
"Brute strength and size from the Bruins, speed and heads up hockey from the Canucks"

What did you think of that Chara (sp?) hit on the guy knocking him into the boards/edge of the glass, awhile ago. It looked to me like it was done on purpose, made to look unintentional.

The enforcers don't get much ice time in a big game like this?
There aren't enforcers any more, per se. Thanks to Gary (the #@$%#@ $#%$# %^$% &$$ piece of @%#$%#&%$& Bettman). Sorry, I dont like his policies or style or anything about him. Most of the league's teams have a few tougher players but the traditional goon is not often found any longer.

Nope, Boston might just get to bring down by 2 games to 1 by the end of this one. Some odd officiating at times but otherwise entertaining.

Canucks were an embarrassment last nite...;) I'm kinda' torn, grew up loving Boston as a kid, but the Canucks are in Canada, plus I hate that Fu#$ing good Chara...so?

a dilemma :)

Back