Misc. Gear

rangerdanger

TreeHouser
Have some misc. gear for sale. Photos will be added tomorrow.

1. CMI 5/8" Steel Block, lightly used, but still looks new- $75 SOLD

2. 140' of Blaze, climbed on maybe 15 or 20 times-$65

3. 8ft Aluminum Ring/Ring Friction Saver, made out of Blue Streak, never used or climbed on-$60

4. ART Double Snapper, used maybe 5 times, still looks new- $40

All prices are adjustable, so offers are also welcome.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here are a few pics of the gear. Added a pair of Buckingham Suspenders, looking for $30 on them.

Attachments

• IMG_2475.jpg
    IMG_2475.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2468.jpg
    IMG_2468.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2467.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2473.jpg
    IMG_2473.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2471.jpg
    IMG_2471.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2478.jpg
    IMG_2478.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 3
Lol...Bill has first dibs on the ring to ring, someone on tb is interested in the rope, but if that fall through, Bill again has first dibs. So if he falls through, then your next in line for both.

lol....its cool man....already have some cut to length sections of rope just for that purpose:/:....i'd throw them in no extra charge

I didn't even realize they still sold those things! Imma goggling!!!

Just replaced the mattress last year. Of course the old one was twenty some years old. We have a sterling mattress which is in my opinion the best bag made. I've slept on select comforts, memory foam plus several others but none of them have been as comfortable as my waterbed

Ha, I dunno what I was thinking - I need a firm mattress for my aching back. It was just wishful thinking on my part.

:|:

I just got a new rope as a gift today,so i don't need one. The ring to ring, does it come with a prusik to shorten it?

Will the ball snap work with the false crotch I bought from you? If so, i'll take it

Bill: No is doesn't but I can make one for a little extra no problem. Doesn't take long to splice up, just would need to order a small ring and some tenex. No biggie to make one though.

Willie- Yes, it does work with that false crotch you got from me. BTW, how is that working out for you?

Hey Brimmstone, Blaze is up for grabs. First guy backed out on tb, and Bill no longer needs it, so you're next in line.

Back