half wrap handle for a 372xp.

• Thread starter bill22
  • Start date
  • Replies 36
  • Views 5K
B

bill22

I have a used handle for a 372 xp, if anyone wants let me know.Its yours just pay shipping.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey need your mailing address.

Bill here is the Stihl RSLK 3/8 063 76dl that will be coming your way for your generous offer on the handle. :thumbup: Gullets never was even cleaned after the fresh sharpen.

I was running it on a 084 21" with 9T, so for your 20" 460 you will need to remove a couple of drive links.

Cuts real good as it is. But when it dulls you can go to round or get someone to square file it for you. ;)

stihl063 001.jpg stihl063 002.jpg

A 20" on a 460 should run 72 links. Might want to double check if you're running .050 or .063 gauge though.

Brian yeah I'm running .63 gauge. Kevin thanks again man, keep an eye out for the handle. BTW, I'm no stranger to sharpening square chain, I have a few loops of it.

I got a bunch of older oregon chain guys are wanting for race chain builds, saw parts, CD's, etc to run to the P.O. this week. Yours will go out then too ok.

That way I only got to make one 40min round trip.

Thanks.

Just so I only have to do this once and not send individual pm's. All packages from me were shipped today.

So Bill, you put that chain in any wood yet? Chain was delivered at 1:48 pm on February 11, 2011, FL .

Not yet, i won't be doing much for awhile. I broke my arm on sunday, shortly after i got back from Oviedo.

jacking up a car, then knocked the jack out bumping into it with my arm. That's okay its not a bad break, and thanks to vicodin it doesn't hurt.

Thanks guys, on the bright side i have some free time to find a way to climb with one arm and an excuse to one hand a saw.[Like i need one].

jacking up a car, then knocked the jack out bumping into it with my arm.

Yep that does suck. Be careful that chit has killed people before.

Just a tip from us older guys. As I got older I got jack stands to slide under the cars and release the pressure off the jacks but left them in place still. I'm up to 6 jack stand now as I keep getting older and more careful. ;)

+1 on the stands. When I was a kid I had a car on blocks. I was hurrying, trying to get the brake shoes off, so I could turn them in the same time I got the new ones. The whole car started tipping off the blocks. I was able to get out of danger and actually hold the car from going all the way off. Don't do that kind of dumb stuff anymore.

So Bill, you put that chain in any wood yet? Chain was delivered at 1:48 pm on February 11, 2011, FL .

Another week gone and mail has run this Sat with no handle in site. Oh well lesson learned.

Not looking good Bill! Not a real good way to earn respect here! I highly recommended you find a way to take care of this, and soon!

Back