Super bowl!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I tried that and had to start my task manager twice to get out of two of those links. Hoping someone knew of a safe place, I don't insert my puter into places that could give me virus'!

I don't have a telly.
Packers and Steelers, haven't watched a football game in about 2 years

I rarely watch NFL, this year I have ended up watching most of the playoff games and I am beside a bowl of chips watching the superbowl, while at the computer farting around on the interweb :)

i have a tv, but I don't get international programming, so only every once in a rare while can I get to see some football. I know the game somewhat, having been a high school player, still it blows my mind when i do see some NFL action, the level of skill. Throwing a football like those QBs can is some kind of mean trick, and the conditioning of the players is pretty awesome...bounce right up after getting run over by a truck.

Thats all in Spanish, you know what it says Brian?

:D No biggie, home sick, thought it would be cool to watch, looks like its not legal from what I gather

Are you seeing something I'm not? AdBlock Plus kills all third party ads for me so I'm not seeing anything indicating that it is illegal.

Live streams are illegal, but so is downloading music and not wearing your seatbelt. :) Just be careful what places you use for live streams, one wrong click and you've just installed something you didn't want.

Dammit, I just went to move the tab with the live stream to a new window on my other monitor and it killed it. :(

why the F do they need to employ ex NFL'ers as color commentators? hasnt troy akmain and friends made enough money?

Would you rather have some ex baseball player saying "It looks like he threw the ball..."?
They hire ex players because they have insight that most other people don't.

RJS, I hear ya but it seems excessive, the mega millionaires getting even more millions to yap about the sport they used to play.... sad. Maybe I am just jealous.

Back