2 Mini Loaders 4 Sale

tntree

Just slice it
I have a customer who is trading in 2 used minis. A 07 ramrod and a 03 Thomas. He is meticulous about his machines, and they have been maintained well.

The 2007 Ramrod, 340 hours, 27HP Kawasaki water cooled, Priced at $8900, includes bucket, in good running order.
The 2003 Thomas Mini Loader one of my favorite "Chevy" wheeled loaders.
It has 550hours, 25HP Kohler, Priced at $4900, includes bucket, in good running order.

All the tires are Foam filled, add a new BMGrapple for $1900 (w/machine)

Thanks Dave tnttreeman@aol.com

Attachments

• KLRam950-1.JPG
    KLRam950-1.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 288
  • BMGamRam.jpg
    BMGamRam.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 291
  • BMGRamaman06sm.jpg
    BMGRamaman06sm.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 285
  • KLRam950-2.JPG
    KLRam950-2.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 288
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Thomas

Attachments

• KLTom25g-2.JPG
    KLTom25g-2.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 283
  • chipgrap6s.jpg
    chipgrap6s.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 288
  • KLTom25g-3.JPG
    KLTom25g-3.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 284
  • Tomdrag sml.jpg
    Tomdrag sml.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 284
  • KLTom25g-1.JPG
    KLTom25g-1.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 285
Dude that Thomas is MINT.

Did you grab mine out of the barn or something?

Maybe I need a spare.

Good luck Dave, two fine machines right there.

I know, I would list mine on ebay if I didn't just land a large job I will use it on!

nice machines, people seem to like mine
they all laugh at it,
till they see it work
then they all want to borrow it for projects and to move stuff around

Man i would love to have that thomas!

I have a local guy that is selling a boxer tracked model (powerhorse Prowler) and it has 400 hours on it and he said he would sell it to me for $6000, It also comes with forks, and 2 buckets (smooth and toothed). What do you think? I saw some pictures of it and it is in great condition.

What is it like to ship the Thomas to the west coast (rough ballpark)?

When I bought mine, three years ago, it was around $550 to ship from MN to KS. Dave wanted to come to KS anyway so he made a business trip out of it and delivered it to my door for a little less than that. Then he bought me breakfast the next morning, can't beat service like that!

Man i would love to have that thomas!

I have a local guy that is selling a boxer tracked model (powerhorse Prowler) and it has 400 hours on it and he said he would sell it to me for $6000, It also comes with forks, and 2 buckets (smooth and toothed). What do you think? I saw some pictures of it and it is in great condition.

That doesn't sound bad at all Nick, just know the tracks are expensive to replace! Go look at it and run it for a bit, make sure everything works like it should and sounds like it should. But I wouldn't be afraid of it for that money.

Tire's aren't cheap on the other hand either, and don't last long. I think I've done 2.5/ three sets in 450 hrs.

Typically everyone wants 65/ tire.

I'm going to be trying some I found for 35/ tire. We'll see.

When I was shopping most places around here wanted $65 each, one place wanted $35 each. I went and looked, they were the exact same tire as what was on it, same ply, same tread, identical.
It pays to price shop for sure!
That's dirt cheap for tracks! Makes it all the more viable in my eyes.

Tires for me are around $26. I don't go through them quick enough to care with the cost or the maintenance required. It takes 10-15 minutes to swap a tire. If one is giving me grief, it gets swapped and the profit continues.

i have a new use for my mini
when i go to these mountain jobs, and the truck struggles to get up the driveway or skid road i just push it all along with the mini
have to say that i did spray the heck out of jeff with wet grass and mud as he pushed me up a lil skid road
need better mud flaps
my mini is a powerhouse
i like it
gotta say THANKS WILLIE!!!!!

Wow, I don't think I would want to be in Jeff's place but yeah, I agree with Tnt, every man should have one!

Back