Gear for Sale

rangerdanger

TreeHouser
Hey guys, I'm working on going through all my gear right now and I'm coming up with some extra goodies that I no longer need. Thought I would pass them on to others who would use them more. Don't have pics just yet, but I can put them up or email them if so desired.

This is an ongoing thing right now, so more will be added in the next few days.

First up:

The Dual Handle Dual Cam Petzl AscenTree. Got them for Christmas last year, have since moved on to other ascenders and suit my needs better. Used maybe 20 times total, if that. Very nice condition. $125 + shipping

A custom made rope guide. I made this rope guide awhile back, but found it doesn't fit my climbing style, and I prefer SRT or the Ring/Ring friction saver. The rope its made out of is brand new, the pulley(the ART Mini Block) I've had for a little over two years, and its been on a few different versions of a RG. Still in great shape, but just not as shiny. Looking to get around $140+ Shipping for this. I'll definitely post a pic of this soon.

Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My bad Willie. I kept checking my PM box thinking you'd PM me. My bad man.

It's roughly 6ft long. But the nice thing is, if u want a longer one, you can remove the upper bolt of the pulley, and take the pulley off the eye, and untie the large ring and the retrieval shackle. Then if you have another piece of rope with an eye splice, just attach the pulley, and retie everything, and you're good to go. If you want to do something like that Willie, I can just send you the pulley and ring with prussic and retrieval shackle and leave out the rope. Let me know.

Back