looking for both left and right handed petzl ascenders

MooseHunter113

TreeHouser
if anyone has one or both and wants to get rid of them im interested. maybe we can work out a trade i have a bunch of rope arborist and rock climbing and a box full of 200T parts. let me know if you can help and we will work something out.

Jay

I have two, they are brand new, i just carved my name in the side of them incase if i left them on a job site. It can be eaisily removed and sanded off.

I have not used them more than 3 times...

Im looking for some climbing rope and/or rigging rope.

I have a righthanded model.
Almost new, I only used it a few times before switching to a doublehanded CMI .
PM me your adress and I'll send it to you.
Shouldn't cost too much to ship, even from here.

You can donate something the The Treehouse iif you feel inclined.

if anyone has one or both and wants to get rid of them im interested. maybe we can work out a trade i have a bunch of rope arborist and rock climbing and a box full of 200T parts. let me know if you can help and we will work something out.

Jay
Jeez to bad you didn't ask me that about a year ago. I had both the gold and blue Petzls ,I only used them a couple of times. I sent them to a TW site member [the guy was a moderator] asking $50 for the pair. Never did get the cash. Then about 6 mths ago he posted on TW asking who sent him the Petzls. The guy had a real drinking problem as I found out later. He has since been banned from that site.
Willard.:X

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a righthanded model.
Almost new, I only used it a few times before switching to a doublehanded CMI .
PM me your adress and I'll send it to you.
Shouldn't cost too much to ship, even from here.

You can donate something the The Treehouse iif you feel inclined.

awesome thanks Stig!! ill send you my address in a PM

I have two, they are brand new, i just carved my name in the side of them incase if i left them on a job site. It can be eaisily removed and sanded off.

I have not used them more than 3 times...

Im looking for some climbing rope and/or rigging rope.

what kind are they Nick?

petzl just like you want

I think i still have the box and paper work for them.

sweet!! im not worried about the paperwork if you have it sure but dont go out of your way looking for it. how long of a climbing line do you need? i dont have much for rigging rope but i do have a good bit of climbing line.

Ill take about what ever you have, i only have one 120' and i have never needed a longer one so ill take what ever you want to throw my way.

Ill just throw both of the ascenders your way, i do not use them.

i have a couple hanks of New England safety blue hiV (orange stripe) that are 104ft and 116ft a couple 70footers also a couple pieces of regular safety blue that are 70 and 100ft. Also a couple pieces of Arbor Elite (very similar to arbormaster) that is black red and white not sure of the lengths but one is definitely over 120ft and under 140ft and 1 that is close to 100ft.

What would you want? they are all new never climbed on. and the wife wants them gone!!

i have a couple hanks of New England safety blue hiV (orange stripe) that are 104ft and 116ft a couple 70footers also a couple pieces of regular safety blue that are 70 and 100ft. Also a couple pieces of Arbor Elite (very similar to arbormaster) that is black red and white not sure of the lengths but one is definitely over 120ft and under 140ft and 1 that is close to 100ft.

What would you want? they are all new never climbed on. and the wife wants them gone!!

How much would you want for all of the rope?

So it would be the two ascenders, and how much cash would you want on top of that?

Here's what i got

- 2 ascenders made by Petzl (used a few times)
- 1 micro Petzl pully (Used a few times)
- 1 32" bee line (new never used)
- A pair of like new PMI Rope gloves, I love them they are just too big
- A like new pocket Stihl Saw
- A Brand new CMI figure 8
- 2 caps to put on bar oil jugs, they are very nice, will fit on stihl oil containers (most containers are the same)
- I dont know if you have a dirt bike or motorcycle at all but i have a lock to go one the disk breaks

I have pictures but they are too big to upload

Here's what i got

- 2 ascenders made by Petzl (used a few times)
- 1 micro Petzl pully (Used a few times)
- 1 32" bee line (new never used)
- A pair of like new PMI Rope gloves, I love them they are just too big
- A like new pocket Stihl Saw
- A Brand new CMI figure 8
- 2 caps to put on bar oil jugs, they are very nice, will fit on stihl oil containers (most containers are the same)
- I dont know if you have a dirt bike or motorcycle at all but i have a lock to go one the disk breaks

I have pictures but they are too big to upload

what size is the bee line? 8mm or 10mm? and is the pulley the fixed plate? the wife wont let me have any motorized bikes yet.:(

I want to say its a 10mm, i looked on the tag and it does not say. Yes the pully is a fixed plate.

Thanks for the picture resizer, the only bad thing is that the computer i use is a school computer and they have it so you cant down load anything on it. Ill just go to a website and use one there. Thanks for the Help!!

I think ill stick with the ascenders. Tomorrow ill gather up all of the rope and get a hard count for you and figure out a cash amount for the remaining.

Yet again i love this site!!! Thanks Butch

Since Jay went for Littlenicks ascender, I'll extend my offer to the rest of the Housers.

I have a righthandled Petzl ascender, almost new ( used maybe 5 times or so) that can be had for free.
I'll even pay the postage.

here is a picture of the rope. There are 8 pieces total ranging from 70ft up to 130ft. most of them are over 100ft all new never climbed on. 1 of them has my first 16 strand splice i ever did that i will cut off before i send them out.

DSC_0997.JPG

Back