Why brown a roast?

My mouth started watering while I was reading that article. And I'm trying to skip big, meaty dinners every night since I'm trying to lose some weight, I had carrots and an apple and some yogurt for dinner. I love red meat. :cry:

I just saw a health program devoted to meat. The gist of it was saying that eating meat every day is a real benefit to proper blood circulation. It wasn't sponsored by any cow raising association or anything. The impression was that the thinking is changing on a lot of meat in your diet. Leaner meat preferred, no doubt, to hinder the cholesterol problem.

Meat every day imho isn't enough for me. At least twice a day, preferably thrice I prefer. I'm not sure of its benefits for blood circulation, but the benefits seem to be countless in for other indicators of health in my case. Since I went paleo/lowcarb about two years ago, my latest health profile has been the best by far ever. The Doc said "please don't change anything you're doing." On that command, of course, I promptly lit a cigarette and headed for the nearest bar for an ale. I might add, I don't see why anyone would eat only lean meats. Fatty meats and lots of fatty organ meats are the best. Fat in meat is not unhealthful at all. Proof: HDL: 76 Tricligerides: 50

Attachments

• CheckUp2010jpeg.jpg
    CheckUp2010jpeg.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 8
Back