Husqvarna 3120 extra parts

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
No longer own any 3120's.

I found a extra complete 3120xp recoil I had on hand to carry to the races for that just in case rope break. Has 3120K on sticker, but is the same recoil .

Stock 11K rev-limited black coil out of 1992 3120. I checked it and started bouncing off limiter in the 10.5K range.

3120 tank with crack where the front handle mounts on bottom, can be fixed, just never got around to it.

Brand new still in plastic oem complete 3120 clutch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Al after Webster event this year and missing the next 2 shows and son playing football Thur-Sat this year. I new I was done for the next 4 years. I reached as far as I could go with my limited operating skills. I just admitted to myself I had more Helsel 3120 hotsaw then what this old boy could handle. The MF'er was just so freaking fast in the cut. I couldnt think fast enough to run it.

I watched a young guy running it on youtube video now get blown away on the cold start, other sawer was almost 3/4 cookie through before young guy hit the wood with that 3120 saw and motored through to beat the other sawer by a good half a cookie on the 3rd cookie. One heck of a motor and is where it will get appreciated and ran now, instead of setting on a shelf.

Oh Al, no more 166's all gone, no more 084's either.

Yep,I know what you mean .Fact is Rick and I were discussing the same thing at Charden a year ago . He and I are both at the age we realize that no matter how much engine and chain we have in our hands the younger guys have the advantage of youth and quicker reflexes .--Still fun just got into it a little late in life .---

Back