Break stuff 2

PCTREE

Treehouser
OK so heres EMRs splice being broke, or not, the rope snapped at the bend around the shackle at 4360. Think you are good to go EMR.....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_8D5LAMH50?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_8D5LAMH50?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

thats so cool!!!!

also its off topic but wanted to let you know i got to ride a wraptor for my first time. Its sweet i could see my self getting lazy.

I forgot to mention that that rope was off of my 2 year old climbing line that I have not climbed on for abour 4 years. During those four years of down time, who knows what it was used for.

where did you get to ride one??

the company i work for now does a lot of work at the Augusta Nationals golf course and i had a chance to go there for a week and when i got there come to find out we have a wraptor for the crew that stays there.

I used it twice, the first i went up about 80ft (lowest limb on the pine) and set a cable from the pine down to a hackberry along one of the fairways.

the 2nd time was building clearance on one of the cabins (only had to go up 20ft hence the lazy part lol)

Its a sweet machine and i cant wait to go back b/c t gets used every day there!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still cannt quit understand that a large co. owns 1 Wraptor which everybody loves to use and improves their production significantly yet they dont buy more for other crews:? How easy was your 80' ascent? Seems like the management would see this and realise what a valuable tool it is:|:

Yes Im biased......

I still cannt quit understand that a large co. owns 1 Wraptor which everybody loves to use and improves their production significantly yet they dont buy more for other crews:? How easy was your 80' ascent? Seems like the management would see this and realise what a valuable tool it is:|:

Yes Im biased......

everybody that gets to use it says the same thing you just did. we have 6 more crews so a couple more would make things a lot nicer.

Back