Climbing Irons AUCTION

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
These are the titanium climbers with the ultra stiff wrap pads - the ones with the metal inserts. They are in good to excellent condition, and the climbers were barely used. I'll throw in a set of recently repadded caddys, just for laffs.

I have a reserve price, but I'm not yet sure what I'll settle for. However, I don't want any more than I should get for a nice set of slightly used hooks. If I can't get a fair price then I'll just keep them.

Rawk on!

Attachments

• titanium 005 (Medium).jpg
    titanium 005 (Medium).jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 12
You forgot to mention the experience they have and how they will make a rookie climb like a pro now:D

What's to laugh about on the caddy's? I've been wondering about a pair of those for a while. Also, do you want us to just post a bid in the message here, or is there an auction area?

I'm still kinda new here. Thanks!

You didn't like the T2's? What are you rocking now? I have the T2's, I just don't climb much any more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea, you won't get them for that but as least someone's started.

You didn't like the T2's? What are you rocking now?

I've nothing against them, I just don't need them. I don't notice any difference weightwise over my Bashlins.

Are those the really good inserts you were raving about awhile back, you were saying they are better than the caddys?

Also, how do you get caddys repadded, just order the part and glue it on? I've never seen the pad itself for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but I'm am impulse buyer who might have more money than sense at times. Maybe I should've let the bidding nickel and dime for a bit and find if there is someone that actually needs them.....

Well, if you don't need them then you just don't need them. It doesn't necessarily have to be about the money.

I just asked and we already have an extra pair, so we don't need them. Mike did say that $ 175 was a good price.

Back