Buck Titanium Hooks

• Thread starter RIVERRAT
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2K
R

RIVERRAT

Hey guys I am short on spending cash & need a new climb line. The 7/16 I have is killing my hands. My once calloused steely paws have gone soft...DAMMIT!

Don't know what the Buckingham Titaniums are selling for. I am up for working a trade for a hank of new Arbormaster.
These hooks have no pads. I will have to post a pic tomorrow. I don't have them right now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well yes. But I am still needing the rope. I dont use these hooks.

Grippy gloves (I use a Wonder Glove kinda thing I can get through the local supply house) making climbing 11mm far more comfy, protect your hands, and require less effort for the same amount of grip.

Carl that is a good reminder. I always used some type of grippy gloves when climbing.
But trying real hard to watch my spending I have in fact been a bit on the cheap side.

While the 7/16 has its use it will never be my most used climb line.

Can i do a swap ill pay postage and buy you the rope from wesspur?

Can i do a swap ill pay postage and buy you the rope from wesspur?

Give me a day or two. I have a close friend that wants to look at them. I will also work on getting you a pic of them

Well thanks to Carl I looked up the price of these hooks new:O
I believe I paid $135.00 brand new for them on a deal I worked out with Charly P. Cant believe the price of some stuff now.

I dont use these anymore since I have the Kliens. Any way I am pulling them off the trading post & buying a rope.

If you are going to be down this way Jeff, let me know and I'll send you home with that Poison Hi-vie we talked about last night, it'll get you moving for now at least, and I am not going to be able to climb for some time I can tell. I hope to get the MRI next week.
Just let me know.

Thanks, Andy.
Hey lets work something out on that PI. I'll pay postage. What else you want for it...Let me know I wants it!

How long a hank is it?

It's 120ft, I'll send it to you, PM an addy, it's been climbed on once. Don't worry about it now Jeff, get on your feet and we will work something out later.

Back