Looking for a Zubat Scabbard

NickfromWI

King of Splices
I know a lot of people tend to discard their stock Zubat Scabbards. If you have one lying around that you aren't gonna use, let me know please. I like them, but have to replace the straps on mine and thought it might be a nice time to just upgrade the whole thing.

love
nick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool, rangerdanger! Post a pic and if it's in good condition (not worn out more than mine is) I'll take it!

I'm using a Corona scabbard... it's pretty much identical if you switch out attachment thingy.

Nick, if you dont take Ranger's I have a new one that is all yours if you want it. We picked up several Zubats when Sherrill was selling them as a buy on get one deal and I use my Sugoiououoiu (whatever the hell its called) scabbard. I like the leg scabbard so I just toss the Zubats.

Here's the pics Nick. But from what emr says he has a few brand new ones. You'd probably be better off with one of those.

Attachments

• IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0947.jpg
    IMG_0947.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 8
Just like the quick draw mc graw capabilities of the the good old fashioned leather like scabbard, easier target to re holster weapon when in awkward position

Back