150' Velocity for sale

rangerdanger

TreeHouser
I have an almost brand new hank of Velocity hot for sale. It's only been climbed on twice, and it still looks brand new. Looking for $110 or best offer. For an extra $10 I'll splice it to whatever you specify.

Didn't work out for you? It's a popular rope but I prefer the fatter lines like Arbormaster, easier on my hands.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nope. I think it had something to do with the coating they put on it. I couldn't get it to flow smoothly with my hitch. Found I prefer lines like Tachyon, Blaze, PI.

That will be the case with most new ropes, the coatings can be bothersome until you use it enough to fuzz it up a little. Leave the friction saver at home and use it a little bit and it will get better.

Dang, wish you had posted this a couple weeks ago...

Velocity is my favorite climb line right now. That coating does suck, though. It takes a few climbs to wear it down. Sometimes I'll just throw it straight in the washer when I get a new hank.

Hey RD I am down for the velocity. I will need a tight slpice too. If that is cool I will shoot you my info.

Shoot, for the extra $10... can you please splice it to a '09 International with a 65/75 rear mount for me?

Back