440 3/4 wrap

• Thread starter TREECYCLE
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2K
T

TREECYCLE

Its a long shot but I have a brand new Stihl 440 3/4 WRAP HANDLE up for trade. I would like to trade straight across for a half wrap in good condition. If you are in the Seattle area and want a 3/4 wrap give me a call or e-mail, thanks peter@treecycleseattle.com or 206-779-6851

If you shop around you can probably find a half wrap handle. Just swap the handle out and you can keep your brand new saw instead of taking a chance on somebody's used saw.

If you shop around you can probably find a half wrap handle. Just swap the handle out and you can keep your brand new saw instead of taking a chance on somebody's used saw.

I read it the same way as Brian at first...but trading just handles does make more sense. You gotta be careful to say exactly, perzactly what you mean if you want to stay out of troube...we all read the same thing and heard different things...imagine that.:/:

Straighten up and fly right, Treecycle. :P

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
O.k lets me try this again.

In the picture is a saw I would like to keep. On the saw came a 3/4 wrap of which I would like to trade for a half wrap. I have no use for a 3/4 wrap and do not wish to buy a 1/2 wrap. If you have a 1/2 wrap in good condition(handle only) shoot me an e-mail @ peter@treecycleseattle.com . Thanks

P.s The saw does not go along with the trade, just the handle does.:D

Attachments

• CIMG1411.jpg
    CIMG1411.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 72
Anyone with half a mind knew you were talking about just a handle swap. :|:

I'm confused. :? How much do you want for the stump grinder tire?

Anyone with half a mind knew you were talking about just a handle swap. :|:

No wonder I was confused. :lol:

Pretty saw, Peter. Hopefully somebody will swap you out on the handle. I prefer the half wrap myself, but many sawyers prefer the 3/4 wrap.

Back