JD/Stihl dealer going out of business!!!

• Thread starter htpd43
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
H

htpd43

i am passing this on in the hopes of saving somebody some money. i am not affiliated with the store in any way so hopefully im not breaking any rules by posting this. there is a john deere/stihl dealer in the pennington are of central nj that is going out of business. i stopped in today while i was at work hoping to find a part for my 056 but no luck. they have a bunch of items that they are trying to offload from hand tools to chainsaws and trimmers. i saw a bunch of chainsaw cases for different size saws, saw chain rolls, files, boxes of spark plugs, trimmer saw blades, rollmatic bars up to 28" a few ms250s and at least one ms361. the 361 was around $550. i didnt get the exact because i cant swing it right now but i was looking at the 28" bar for my 056. he even has a bunch of john deere stuff from toys to clothes to yard equipment. hopefully somebody reads this and can get a deal. i dont know if i can or should put the name in but if you search for a john deere dealer in pennington nj it should come right up. if not pm me.
good luck and happy hunting.

Back