2005 Bay Linx Multi Cat Stone Slinger

• Thread starter Jonseredbred
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 5K
J

Jonseredbred

Anyone want to diversify into Mulch throwin'??

18 CY Slinger, has minor smoke and heat damage needs tarps and marker lights, other wise no damage.

New October of 05 and was involved in building fire Fall of 08

$30,000 or BO

Call Andrew 585.721.1954

Attachments

• 101_2162.jpg
    101_2162.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It has a conveyer (its parked on the other side of truck) and it shoots sand/gravel/topsoil/mulch about 100' off the back of the truck.

You can place materials with little or no additional manpower and equipment.

Its over $100k new.

No its not a bark blower.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T4YGAGZvqdc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T4YGAGZvqdc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I noticed you only pictured the back half of the truck and didn't mention the cab/ chassis at all. Are you planning on removing that bed from the truck? An awful lot of integrated controls there that would be lost (or prohibitively expensive to reinstall). I'd have to guess that the bed would therefore only be sold to somebody who already owns one or more and would use it for parts or replacement.

No Skwerl, its all self contained. this one is not a remote/self propelled unit. It only has the crows nest on the back for controls.

The remote package is about a 25k upgrade.

The only attached item is the hydraulic pump which is included.

The truck is an easy fix but it has a salvage certificate. Its a '96 and if anything it will detract from the value of the unit.

We use to use them for spreading sand shading plumbing in trenches in AZ. We had 15000 homes once we had a couple on for a Del Webb project... Beats the hell out of a wheel barrel fur sure ;)

What kind of company uses a banging Eurodance house music track in its promo? That vid made me want to take a load of E's and dance all night...

Cool piece of equipment though, never seen one over here.

As soon as I realized there was no dialogue in the video, I muted it. I expected it to be a 10 second intro, not a 10 minute soundtrack.

Back