pallet forks for a mini skid

• Thread starter Wagnaw
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2K
W

Wagnaw

Hey, does anyone have pallet fork for a mini that they are willing to part with? I figured I would ask around on here before I went and got them new. I think I remember someone saying they never use theirs. :D

Mine are like gold to me! I think it was brendan that found some for 950 bucks or so

I have a brand new set that I never use. Ever. Shipping would kill any kind of a deal though and I'm not really looking to sell them anyways. Heh I might use them one day.

:|: I forgot, it said your PM box was full, and I was on my way out and forgot about it.

Let me go by and make sure they're still there and take a picture for ya.

There actually sitting next to the driveway of a customer's house by the parking pad. Next to the roll off that was supposed to be moved before I did the work (this will be 15 months later at $3 a day in rent).

I found a company who would sell me forks one day for $500ish shipped brand new, I called back to order and they said it was a mistake. They wouldn't sell them to me, I had to go through one of their dealers for a lot more $$. I ended up not buying them obviously, and bought Roberts instead.

I often forget I have them, maybe I'll make a mount on the trailer for them so they are always on site.

Looks like Carl's has you covered though, or else Dave's got them for $560.

Back