Favor thread.

Paul B

I dig hammocks.
My turn to ask a favor of the 'housers; does anyone have a copy of the current ANSI A-300 pruning standard, in particular regarding palms? I am doing up a report and I cant find my copy ANYWHERE.

If someone has it can it be scanned and emailed my way? Just any page pertinent to general pruning and palms in particular.

thanks in advance if anyone can help me out. :D

I've cursed your name a few times now Paul.:P I've got the ansi books but I'll be damned if I can find them over the last 20min's or so. :?:X:|:

Palms ... in CANADA?

Mercy, this global warming thing is sure spreading fast.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yup, windmill palms abound here, personally I dont like them in most landscapes, just sticks out like a sore thumb to me in most cases.

SOTC, thanks, for now, dont worry about it. :)

1995 is way stale as a reference--3 editions ago! but that section has not changed much.

smart to keep the standards and bmp's in a separate folder--the most important tool i own.

Hey Paul,

I have a copy of the ANSI A300 Part:1 but no where in it is anything relating to palms. Sorry

Its yours if yoiu need it though!

Bob

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All good, thanks again folks, I found my copy late last night. Tucked into another tome, the BC Landscape Standard, in the pruning section... another of my volunteer efforts, proofreading and amending for the next edition in a couple years.

V, I hear ya, he is coming to our ISA chapter AGM this year in October, I am really looking forward to it. :)

Back