2000 International/ Lift-All bucket truck with material handler

SkwerI

Treehouser
This truck is for sale down the road from my house. It' a 2000 Int with a DT466. 45K miles and decent rubber. The dealership where it's parked is a reputable company that has been around for a while. If anybody is seriously interested, I'll be happy to check it out in more detail.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dunno the price, and that's a book of matches. You have a one track mind, Squirt,.. I mean Squisher.

There was no one for me to speak with, they closed that location a few months ago and they only have a few oversize vehicles parked there (this truck, a couple boats and a couple limos for their limo service). Sorry, I don't know the price. I'm guessing the height is about 55'. I doubt the material handler is rated as high as my Altec since the boom isn't as heavy, but I'm guessing it's good for 1000-1500 lbs.

Nah, mine is 27K with the huge Allison automatic and a much heavier boom/ pedestal assembly.

I would need something a little less long with a tighter turn radius.. I love the storage that thing has save for the fact I can't afford to fill all those utility boxes!:lol:

i want a 4x4 flatbed rear mount
with dual winches
i can see that tipping over on some nasty lil dirt driveway
nice truck, bet like jonesy says....heavy

Back