Kids saddle WTB/Try

• Thread starter NeTree
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2K
N

NeTree

Hi gang,

Looking to either buy or try a kids saddle for my daughter. Don't want to spend the bucks for a "new" one until I know whether she's really interested or not.

Any help?

I don't have one in kid's size, Erik, but if I was in the market there in no question I'd be after a New Tribe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They sure do look comfy! Might have to get one for myself.

Here's an example of that exceptional ROM with the Tree Motion...I'm trying Pete McTree's out at the WCGTG.

This is taken right in the yard of our cabin at the RRR...how cool is that?

New Tribe is outstanding on so many fronts that I still am not much tempted to change to anything else.

Attachments

• WestCoastGTG_014.jpg
    WestCoastGTG_014.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 47
I got one you can try Erick. It's still to big for Trevin but I will want it back

Nick, Charlette is about 60 pounds. She's small for almost ten.

Willie... you mean you don't have him already running ropes for ya? :lol:

Appreciate the offer; I figure if she goes up with me a few times and still likes it, I'll get her one. She's been up in MY saddle a few times already, and isn't scared of anything (typical for her... FEARLESS). What'll it take to cover the handling and shipping?

New England Tree Service
P. O. Box 83
South Barre, MA 01074-0083

Not a big secret. :lol:

the NT is a great kids harness - My grand started at the old age of 8 and the grand son at 7 - they are both under 60 lbs and have a NT Small - What I did was place a bucket on the first branch that was filled with water balloons, she had to get to that. Now she (age10) will go up about 40 and sit with me. The grand son is fearless and with his dad, watching he went to the tiein at 60 foot the first climb. they both also like to go up about 4 foot and just swing.

What i like about them climbing, it is all them - they are only against themselves, not like a team sport. Bug has gained some much from her climbs with me. there is a bucket at the 60 foot mark now and she needs to get there this summer.

Attachments

• dump 826 023.jpg
    dump 826 023.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • dump 826 002.jpg
    dump 826 002.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Back