Brush Bandit 250XP Chipper Knives For Sale

• Thread starter Sep
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 4K
S

Sep

8 Zenith Cutter KCH101 chipper knives, new in original packaging for Brush Bandit 250XP or 254 with holes for 5/8" bolts. $200 with shipping or best offer.Sep

Attachments

• chipper knife.JPG
    chipper knife.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 119
I put in a call to the guy I worked for today. He has a BB254. If none of the forum members want them, I'll see if Keith wants them and pass along the info.

theres a big gouge in it and some bowing of the metal along the edges
ground it down best i could
but i dont know if i trust it with a gouge in it

whats the worst that could happen if it breaks?? Chip quality would go to hell but I dont think it would do anything real bad. maybe worst case it could dull the blades up some but I would imagine that would be it. So I would use it. I am just recalling from memory how the anvil was set up on my old 150

Or, it could destroy the housing, bearings, disc, and anyone standing within 50 feet. :O Or maybe not. :/:

That anvil is a stupid design to begin with, for a hundred somethin bucks you ought to just get one

Dave, Let me know what the dimension are on your anvil. If the one I have is the same size, you can have it for the cost of shipping. I sold my Bandit a while ago and have no need for it any more. I might have some knives and other parts, too. I'll see what I've got on Monday. Was going to put it all on eBay, but never got around to it. I'll take some pics if I can remember to. :roll:

Back