MS200T For Sale

• Thread starter Jonseredbred
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 4K
J

Jonseredbred

The other thread got too many responses before I could post pics.

Here you Stihl goofballs go.........................................

I now have 2 of them for sale.

Both run great, start easy and run out good. 1 has bar and chain, the other does not. The one without the bar and chain is also missing a bar nut.

They are used so they do have some minor scratches, ect.

Attachments

• 0520091354a.jpg
    0520091354a.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 281
  • 0520091354b.jpg
    0520091354b.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 0520091354c.jpg
    0520091354c.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 277
  • 0520091355a.jpg
    0520091355a.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 275
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are they worth $300 each??

I dunno, I dont follow the used Stihl market.

They look pretty well-used. :/: What about the piston and cylinder?

$300 too steep??

Make an offer..............................

I guess I could ship them to Canada

Ship to Canada? Package deal?

Beware of your customs and duty tax on pick up. For some reason when I have shipped used saws up to Canada with insurance of $300 - $600 they have been delivered to holding till the guys go pick them up and pay the duty tax to receive them.

So better figure out a way around that glitch, seems to be anywhere from $20 - $60 more bucks in duty. It has really discouraged the guys I was helping out down here with hard to find saws and shipping them up to there.

Hmm. Yah I've had one saw shipped from the states and I don't recall that being a problem, but I'll definetly look into it.

Andrew will have to give me a smoking deal then to get me to bite.:D

That's because I think I skipped the insurance. I didn't want to draw attention that it might be worth more than the basic $100 coverage.

Without mentioning any names a couple of folks packed saws to and fro over the border to avoid that bull chit import duty .Besides that what the hell is this stupid NAFTA thing about if you have to pay duty .:?

They most likely wouldn't bat an eye if it were Mexico .:what:

very interested, please send me an email, hockey_dude13(at)live.com
Thanks

I just committed to buying a 1 year old MS280 for 300 dollars locally or I would buy one. I do not know the used market very well either but 300 USD might be a little steep. If you still have one next week I may be interested. My wife has me on a strict one saw a week diet.

Back