Synchronicity

• Thread starter JamesTX
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
J

JamesTX

Sometimes, something will come along that ties every thing together and the world makes sense. In that spirit, I'd like to tie together the CARNAGE thread, the ON THE WATER thread, and the MODERN DAY PIRATE thread and present SOMALIA CRUISES - where "We sail up and down the coast of Somalia waiting to get hijacked by pirates. We encourage you to bring your 'High powered weapons' along on the cruise. If you don't have weapons of your own, you can rent them on the boat. "

See, capitalism has come to Africa.

I was sitting there waiting for my daughter get her Ice-E(you know, the shaved ice thing that kids go ape shit over?). I was drinking a bottled water that I just paid almost two bucks for(I was desperate). It was about 95 degrees here today. Anyway I was thinking how water costs more than gas. I then started thinking about how a tree drinks more gas than a suv in a normal to work and home again type day. At what point does man save energy by taking the water from the trees? I don't know if any of that makes any sense. Like I said it was hot out, maybe I got a tad bit of heat stroke.:|:

Back