Foul Language

I quail before your remonstrations o great eagle and shall confine my grousing to pecking at the forum vultures lightly.I shall duck frequently and only goose them whem they are chattering like magpies- then I'll run like a chicken from those turkeys.

I quail before your remonstrations o great eagle and shall confine my grousing to pecking at the forum vultures lightly.I shall duck frequently and only goose them whem they are chattering like magpies- then I'll run like a chicken from those turkeys.

I call foul on that play.

Took me a while, but I got it....:lol:

Subtle

----------------

Ah Stumper, what do you make of this BIRD??? :lol::P;):

Attachments

• bigbirdgivingthefinger.jpg
    bigbirdgivingthefinger.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually Erik, it was you that inspired me to start this thread. You remind me of my brother. He had no control over the "F" word. Anywhere, anytime, even in front of the Pope.

:drink:

At Butch and... oh my goodness you've been banned... I shouldn't be seen talking with you.

What gives? I have been joking around here. Are other folks taking this a bit too seriously here?

There is no need for melodrama here, we're all friends. Take a break, step away, you'll feel differently tomorrow.

yup, a beer and a chillax pill y'all. its not that serious is it? I have used them swear werds a couple times, I dont expect to get 'pruned' cuz of it.

Back