need 600' of 3/4 bull line

• Thread starter robdog
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 3K
R

robdog

Big removals pines and the 5/8 I have isnt good enough call or pm me if you have it. Could also use another 3/4 block if you packin... wildtreese@aol.com

600' of 3/4 ?? your rigging needs are extreme .... at leat you're covered for towing ocean going ships ....(I bet New England Rope could source that)

600' of 3/4 samson fits in a huge (40 gals.) heavy duty plastic garbage can.

My old boss had us pack that thing everywhere.

Uphill, downhill, sidehill.
Sure made me appreciate tossing rounds on my back.

If you roll it up on an old wire reel it's much easier to handle . I have two reels with 600 each of 1" 3 strand nylon .

We got a new 100 fathom [600 feet ] of 3/4" Samsom braided at work and it came in on a reel .

i havent needed a 600 length of 3/4 yet..for rigging-yet
i did add a 100 ft er to my 300 ft er once but i barely needed it
thats a lot of rope...dolly and a trash can for storage

I don't think it weighs quite that much does it ? Shucks I can lift it no problem,reel ,dereeler and all and I'm an old duffer . Just for kicks I'll look it up .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am going to cut it into 200'lengths rigging down this pondo between houses..

Attachments

• wrightwood 09 003.jpg
    wrightwood 09 003.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 9
Carl didn't miss it too far at 110 pounds .I didn't think it was that much .I must be stronger than I think I am .:?

Says the large and strong young man who hasn't damaged his back...yet.
:lol:

Don't rightfully plan on it, either :P

Al, it's actually 108lbs + the reel, I rounded up. People such as ourselves don't look at something trying to figure out what it weighs, we just pick it up and leave the bean counting to that fawkin interweb expert.:evil::P

Back