Wanted - used GRCS

• Thread starter Saw Dust Smoken
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 6K
S

Saw Dust Smoken

Does anyone out there have a used GRCS that they are wanting to sell? I'm also looking for the truck mount that goes with it. Thanks!

Welcome to the Tree House, Saw Dust! I don't think I've EVER seen a used GRCS for sale. Most folks who buy them tend to keep them. Good luck though, you never know.

David (okietreedude) and I got ours used. Mine was used on the showroom of a arbor store that went tits up.

They don't come up for sale very often.

SawDustSmoken, before I search all over the place asking folks I know, please give us a bit of information about yourself.

I am not going to hop through hoops for a guy I don't know. See no reason why I cannot find you a good deal.

Welcome to the Treehouse. :) If there's a used one out there to be found, this is as good of a place as any to track it down. Lots of good contacts here, including Frans (who posted just before me) who has worked with Greg Good on a lot of the development and testing of the GRCS.

I picked up one used here last year.....maybe I should sell one:/::\:

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Saw Dust Smoken! Do you have a first name? Mine's Butch.

You'll lose the "Lurker" title when you complete your profile. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Info. on me

Please bear with me - I'm new at this. Computer skills are getting better, maybe. Been in the biz for 10 years, slowly gathering equipment to make my life easier.

SawDustSmoken, before I search all over the place asking folks I know, please give us a bit of information about yourself.

I am not going to hop through hoops for a guy I don't know. See no reason why I cannot find you a good deal.

Hey man , WTF how bout a good deal on a grcs for me?

see what you started Smoke .... now three of us need a deal on one ! .... seriously I'm saving for one now , missed out on a used one last year but the savings of only a few hundred makes a new one probably my path . Most people tend to like / keep 'em .... Welcome to Butch's TreeHouse !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My name's Duane - AKA workaholic by my wife.

Does anyone out there have a used GRCS that they are wanting to sell? I'm also looking for the truck mount that goes with it. Thanks!
you and me both new there a few thousand , thats a vacation for 3 days with my whole family , they are the bomb though by the way hello..

I'm getting ready to throw down for one , I believe that as far as cost goes ... its all relative... to a home owner an $800.00 saw sounds so pricey but we ALL KNOW the hundreds of thousands of cuts that saw is capable of making with proper care , the same goes for the Morbark in my driveway .... so I intend to PAY for a new unit and slowly make that money back by reducing time on trim / removals.... I really think Gregg is onto something great !

I have wanted a second one as well. Many more possibilties allowed with 2, Plus its a good tax writeoff for this year. Price it into several jobs and presto.

Hey if you buy a new base plate, you will then have one for the bollard and one for the ratcheting capstan!

The times I have used two is when I need to pull the load into a certain area

Back