Happy Easter folks!

That's today? I've probably already pissed off all my neighbors. I went out about 8 to get my lawnmower serviced up for the season. I sharpened the blade and cleaned the air filter. Was going to change the oil but it was still clear, I guess I only mowed about 10 times last year. So I fired it up and mowed the lawn. Didn't realize how early it was. Ooops!

HAHAHA.. You need to live like where I do Brian.... No Lawn... HAHA

Happy Easter everyone..... The little bunnys here are all awake and hopping around..:blob5::blob4::blob::angel::crazyeyes:

Yeah.. Happy Easter.

My little bunny woke me up at 6 to see what the Easter Bunny brought.

An extra Happy Easter!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. cargo ship captain Richard Phillips has been freed from captivity at the hands of Somali pirates who had held him hostage on a lifeboat after trying to seize his vessel, CNN reported on Sunday.

CNN, citing an unidentified senior U.S. official, said three of four pirates holding Phillips had been killed and that Phillips was uninjured. It said the fourth pirate was in custody.

(Reporting by Randall Mikkelsen; Editing by Doina Chiacu)

America may be run by a bunch of corrupt and stupid politicians, but that doesn't mean some dumb pirate can get away with friggin' with one of our own! Cool! :)

An extra Happy Easter!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. cargo ship captain Richard Phillips has been freed from captivity at the hands of Somali pirates who had held him hostage on a lifeboat after trying to seize his vessel, CNN reported on Sunday.

CNN, citing an unidentified senior U.S. official, said three of four pirates holding Phillips had been killed and that Phillips was uninjured. It said the fourth pirate was in custody.

(Reporting by Randall Mikkelsen; Editing by Doina Chiacu)

THAT IS GREAT!! Happy Easter everyone!

America may be run by a bunch of corrupt and stupid politicians, but that doesn't mean some dumb pirate can get away with friggin' with one of our own! Cool! :)
Here here to that!!!;)

The Easter bunny hates you! :evil:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhzGSQwVa9I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhzGSQwVa9I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back