Contractor drops tree on house

I'm on dial-up ... so it took twenty-seven hours to view .... pretty wacked out tree work .... thanks G for bringing that over , The Buzz since Butch's blacklist ban has been pretty listless and bland !(if you say the last part ten times fast , it comes out "blahblahblahblahblahblah")

The hinge didn't look too bad from the brief shot from the heli, just appears that he lost it to the side. Unfortunate...and the neighbor says, "The danger of living with trees in your backyard". Looks like a good place now to drop off a few pamphlets advertising tree work.

ticks me off how the news portrays the angle of the story. how the big tree 'fell' on the house injuring the occupants. More like the contractor dropped the tree on the house injuring occupants. But hey, if more people are more aware of qualified work then so be it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3sCNRnn7GA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3sCNRnn7GA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Id bet the contractor tried using the backhoe to push it over.

If that guy used that excavator there would have been no problem, I have a question do you think all the other trees laughed, one last "f" you from that tree huh??

I got me this saw I rented from the home depot, on the way I found this ere latter on the side of the road, I believe that's all I need to take that there tree down. :|:

It looks to me like the tree was pretty much dead. The hinge looked good though. I bet whoever cut it thought that the hinge would still have enough bend to control the direction of fall. They might have even put a rope in it or used wedges, but it probably fell the way it was leaning anyway.

HA!!!! I just watched the vid and realized that the story is from Baltimore!!! Go figure! Good ol' WJZ.

That guys probably looking at a couple thousand in fines if he isn't a MD licensed tree expert.

You need licenses and permits for just about EVERYTHING in MD.

I watched a youtube video a few weeks back and the tree bounced right off the roof and fell to the side, maybe that house wasn't built for direct tree shots lolol:|:

I got me this saw I rented from the home depot, on the way I found this ere latter on the side of the road, I believe that's all I need to take that there tree down. :|:

Hey now!!! Don't be dissing a guy for trying to make a buck! Some of us might resemble that remark:roll::lol:

Wow that's brutal. I'd sure be interested to know more about that whole accident. I never found a second video on that site?

Back