THE TREEHOUSE IS SHUTTING DOWN!!!

I knew what time it was! I just sent a fake letter of resignation to the guy I run the youth lacrosse league with. :)

later today we are having an "attorney" serve one of the office guys with a subpoena.:lol:

worked like a charm:lol:

The back story:

he had an altercation with his daughters boyfriend last week. He then told everybody who would listen how he knocked the guy out with one punch (which I highly doubt 'cuz he's in his mid-sixties and kinda frail)...so I called his wife to get the boyfriends name, downloaded the subpoena and the restraining order form from the 'net (who new?) and had the mail girl 'special delivery' it to him. We're all still laughing at this one.........including the victim....:lol::lol::lol:

I remembered what day it was. I told my guys this morning that I sold a week long job that consists mainly of pruning sycamore trees. They bought it. I still haven't fessed up. I might have to play with this one for longer than a day.

OM did you hear the story on NPR about a whale farm in Illinois and how they had taught the whales how to sing in three part harmony before they slaughtered them. They got all sorts of letters from pissed whale lovers and it was an April fools joke.

That one was excellent. I can't believe folks bought that one. It was very clever.

Girlfriends, wives and children everywhere breath a collective sigh of despair.

For not do they hold, once again- their beloved's fullest attention.

Wonder what happened to hmm? I seem to remember that she got hooked up with some dude, then we were pretty much history.

Back