Don't Be Afraid!!!!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Fear not the edit function, nor the SpellCheck application. Three out of five of my posts will be edited after I've read them and I've see my mistakes. My words and my work are a reflection of ME. Just like work, I try lead by example. I gladly welcome ANY advice ANYONE who sees the way I slap my words together and has advice. Seriously, PM me any critiques if you don't wanna merely quote my mistake and correct it for me. I would love that.

I know, I'm an anal beeyotch... but I'm also a grown, literate adult.

Fear not the edit function, nor the SpellCheck application. Three out of five of my posts will be edited after I've read them and I've seen my mistakes. My words and my work are a reflection of ME. Just like work, I try to lead by example. I gladly welcome ANY advice ANYONE who sees the way I slap my words together and has advice. Seriously, PM me any critiques if you don't wanna merely quote my mistake and correct it for me. I would love that.

I know, I'm an anal beeyotch... but I'm also a grown, literate adult.

Corrections in bold, per your request.:)

I think you do a great job of assembling your posts, Butch. I try to do the best I can, but English was not my favorite subject in school.:/:

First is a tense thing, I believe, and the second, a missing word.

One could say "I see my mistakes", present tense, or "I've seen my mistakes", past tense.

Dang, do I sound like an English teacher or something? I am talking out my arse, you know?:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those mistakes I made were typos. When I look back I can easily see then.

I'm talking about sentence structure and whatnot...

I don't use proper grammar. I write how I think/speak.

If anyone wants to think less of me because of that I don't really care.

If it bothers you, I think corrections would be better if done in PMs instead of in the original post.

I don't think people's words should be tampered with, though.

Just my opinion.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
4pv1ys0.gif

I'll second Butch on this one.
Please correct me, when I maul you beautiful language.
One reason my english works as well as it does, is that a lot of my american friends have taken the time to correct me over the years.
Anything that looks like a spelling error though, will likely be a typo.
My brain is a little autistic, when it comes to spelling, I automatically spell correctly in any of the languages, I know.
I took up Russian at one time, and the Cyrillic letters broke me.
For some reason, I was near to being dyslectic, when not using Latin letters.

Now if I could only get a good grip on these little fellows,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:(

I'll second Butch on this one.
Please correct me, when I maul your beautiful language.
Anything that looks like a spelling error, though, will likely be a typo.
My brain is a little autistic, when it comes to spelling; I automatically spell correctly in any of the languages, I know.

Stig, you do an unbelievably fine job with English, trust me.

I "picked some nits" for you....

Back