I'm Back!

rumination

Migratory Hippie Arbolist
Howdy all,

It's been a long time since I visited the forums so I figured it was time to drop by and say hello again. I see a lot of the same faces here and some new ones too. Good to see the Treehouse is still rolling along.

I just got back to the States from another six month stint in Hong Kong and China. I'm bouncing around California visiting family right now but I'll be heading to northern New Mexico in a week or so where I have some good friends. I'll be spending the rest of the summer there, probably slowly starting my own tiny tree company. And then in the fall, probably back to Hong Kong for another tour of duty....I don't know yet for sure.

Anyways just wanted to say hello. 8)

77103 unread posts! :O

Welcome back! You have some catching up to do on your reading. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm in San Diego for the next week.

How do I mark all posts as read? There's no way I'm looking at all of these threads.:|:
EDIT: Found it!

Wait a minute! You didn't read all the gall danged posts??? :what:

:lol:

Damn Leon, I thought you'd done joined the ranks of our MIA members! It's good to read you again! Are you gonna go on walkabout anytime soon again?

Nice to hear from you Leon. I hope things have been well with you. More than a few people have wondered what you were up to.

good to read you Leon! Where in NM? Taos?

Just because you are strange doesn't mean you should be a stranger! ;)

Things have been going well for me, Darin. No complaints. I hope life has been smooth for you and your family as well.

Nathan, I'll be up near the mountains about 45 minutes from Taos. About 8000' elevation. Near a small town called Penasco.

Hey Jay, good to see you have also returned. I never got around to modding that 359. It's been sitting in a shed in NM. Maybe a project for this summer.

Hey Leon!! GREAT to read you my friend!! We were wondering if you went the way of the Moonies there for a while!:O

Maybe you can answer a little difference of opinion between MB and myself......are the women in Hong Kong, beautiful, or otherwise? You must have noticed.

In Hong Kong there seemed to be a lot of women with western heritage mixed in as well, English I guess. They looked very attractive. Long legs on an asian is something you don't frequently see, otherwise. More predominant in the uptown areas, I noticed.

Back