WTB 100' Reel-0-Chain

BlackSmith

Uncivil
Looking for a reel of Stihl, 3/8 x 50 full skip with 3953 cutters. Will consider loops of 72 drive links as long as it isn't at Stihl dealership prices. l realize they have to make a living but they don't have to make it all off one chain. Crazy bastid wants $32 per chain no matter how many ya buy.

I'd suggest contacting some of our Pacific Northwet members through PM. There's a couple local dealers up there that sell rolls of Stihl chain very cheap (less than $250). you can pay UPS plus a few dollars for your forum brother's time and still come out ahead. Sasquatch or Nice Guy Dave would probably hook you up. ;)

I'm also looking to buy a a 100 ft roll of chisel chain. Not looking for skip though. My local dealer told me 340 for the roll. I politely declined.

Most of my local dealers wanted $450 or more, same price per link as full retail individual loops. I got a few rolls from Washington but my last roll came from a local dealer who agreed to sell me a roll for $300.

Under $275.00 for 100 foot rolls of Stihl chain from Wood's Logging Supply about a 45 minute drive from my house...

I've hooked brian up a couple times over the years...

Gary

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If it's not a long distance call for ya ask the fella bout a price on a 100' of 33RSF would ya please. I'd much appreciate it.

Back